Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
AMAZING
Oxymorphone
by Anoymous
Citation:   Anoymous. "AMAZING: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp78906)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/78906

10 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxymorphone (ground / crushed)
  10 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxymorphone (ground / crushed)

Okay my name is anonymous but theres few reports for Opana which is the drug oxymorphone so I figured I put one up. Okay I've been a user or opiates for about 4 years now, it all started with my back pain and I ended up with a rediculous tolerance to opiates. Which is odd I'm told because I'm a very small dude, and in one sitting I can snort about 80 miligrams of oxycontin which isnt very intense compared to this drug.

Welll I heard from a friend that these very good opiates were in town so I bought a 20 miligram pill for 25 bucks. So I started with 10 miligrams which is much I found out for some people because I watched a guy do 5 miligrams and get sick. So after I did 10 miligrams I felt amazing and this is definately my favorite drug in the entire world.

So then I snorted the other half and it was complete bliss for about 4 hours. But anywayz I will be careful with this cause its very strong.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78906
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 1,212
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)