Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
STP and Me
DOM
by SAJ
Citation:   SAJ. "STP and Me: An Experience with DOM (exp78742)". Erowid.org. Dec 3, 2012. erowid.org/exp/78742

1 hit oral DOM (powder / crystals)
  T+ 11:50   oral Pharms - Clonazepam
  T+ 11:50   insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam

8:10 pm - Just ingested 1 hit of STP. I had been smoking a little pot threw out the day but nothing like usual, basically sober when I took it. It was powder inside paper, I ate the paper and chewed it open. The powder was bitter tasting but I knew it was real at that point.

8:30 pm - feeling warm and effects are unnoticeable so far.

9:15 pm - pupils are huge and Iím feeling ďdifferentĒ I just cant put my figure on it (besides the fact I just took drugs)

10:30 pm - Iím trippen now, colors are much brighter and more alive, Iím trailing pretty good and I have kind of an acid head feeling.

11:37 pm - This is a really funny drug, Iím tripping like Iím on acid but I feel like I just smoked a bunch of meth and crack, Iím really tweaky and my toes havenít stopped moving in hours. Ĺ the time Iím happy as fuck, loving this new experience and the other half I want to run, run, run!!! This is wild, Iím never this ďupĒ even on amphetamines, Iím thinking about taking some klonopin but donít want to ruin my high... more shit might just get me higher, time for some bud.

12:34 am - ďwoo, 1234, trippy.Ē Yesterday I was just an addict, today I am me, tomorrow just an addict. Iím really trippen now. My short term memory is completely shot and Iím basically just walking around my room, possibly my mind is searching for excitement

1:42 am - Just took a hit off of my bowl and it was if my whole room was filled with smoke. This is getting intense now and I know Iím in for a ride, its only 6 hours after injection, Iíll be high for at least 10 more hours!

2:16 am - Music is amazing, it feels as if it was a part of my body or an energy moving threw my body. Iím tripping but showing the same signs as someone who is crazy, slight paranoia, mild auditory hallucinations , talking to myself, OCD...

7:00 am - After spending the whole night high on a drug I had never heard of until I took it and looked it up online (Extremely unsafe, I have an irregular heart beat at age 17 from drugs and took something related to amphetamines), I snorted and popped a couple of klonopin to come down, put in a movie and laid in bed unable to sleep still.
I had a great experience but never should of took it not knowing what it was, real chance of death doing stupid shit like that, even if itís a crazy drug youíll never get to even hear about again, research it first. I bought it as DOM, I thought it was like the 5-meo or the 2c drugs, I didnít even know if it was illegal, I actually thought it was a research chemical. Only after taking it did I find out it was the infamous STP and not just some random powder I heard makes you trip... Iím always so careful, Iíve been an IV user for 2 years with opiates off and on and never made any mistake in dosing myself, even for the first injection in weeks without opiates I go slow and smart. I will never take another chemical without first knowing what it even is first, what was I thinking, ANYTHING could have happened to me, luckily my mind is still here the next day to know I made a stupid choice.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78742
Published: Dec 3, 2012Views: 2,462
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), DOM (20) : Alone (16), General (1)