More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
It's Not Cannabis
JWH-018
by DARE IK
Citation:   DARE IK. "It's Not Cannabis: An Experience with JWH-018 (exp78349)". Erowid.org. Jul 28, 2009. erowid.org/exp/78349

smoked JWH-018

I bought 2 grams of JWH-018 and me and my friend decided to give it a try. I placed a few little crumbs in the pipe on some ash and proceeded to hit it, not a bad taste. My friend hit it with a few new crumbs. I put a piece on that was probably 2 or 3 miligrams and hit it, wow really tasted it that time. My friend hit a piece about the same size.

I started feeling like I had to move constantly, I started tripping balls and my friend said he was too. I started thinking that I had severely ODed on this stuff it felt like ketamine and salvia hit me both at the same time and lasted 45 minutes if not a little longer. I threw up hardcore like 6 times but my friend did not believe because he had not eaten, and every time I threw up I would still be tripping. The only thing I could do was drink plenty of water and hope it would end shortly.

I am finding the legal stuff is far stronger then what is illegal. What is going on? I wonder how long until someone dies on this and it is made illegal, because I seriously think if someone took over 50 or 75 miligrams of the stuff I had they would not be in good shape. All I have to say is those who are not careful when dosing will regret it severely.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78349
Published: Jul 28, 2009Views: 15,137
JWH-018 (483) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), Overdose (29)