Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Wild mushrooms
Mushrooms (smoked)
by No More
Citation:   No More. "Wild mushrooms: An Experience with Mushrooms (smoked) (exp7831)". Erowid.org. Oct 31, 2001. erowid.org/exp/7831

1.0 g smoked Mushrooms (ground / crushed)

After skimming through the erowid site for a good hour I came upon the experiences people had from smoking mushrooms. The only time I had smoked mushrooms was when I was younger, at my friends house. I didn't know what the effects were because i had already taken four or five grams of stropharia cubensis oraly earlier so it was hard to differentiate between the effects of the two methods.

This made me curious as to if there were actually psychadelic effects from smoking mushrooms. When I was done reading the entries I decided to break out my bag of mushrooms I had picked a few days earlier while camping in the interior of British Columbia. I broke up a dried cap into my pipe and smoked it, still inhaling after the cherry was out to ensure I was getting everything including the spores. I didn't expect much because of the small dosage but I soon realized that smoking mushrooms does in fact, have effects. Not strong enough to be classified as tripping, but after about 5 minutes I was feeling a disorienting body stone.

It didn't last long but was entertaining acheiving this different high. Much like stepping onto land after being on a boat for the past six months.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 7831
Published: Oct 31, 2001Views: 21,726
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Alone (16)