Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Experiments with Household Spices
Cloves & Salvia officinalis (Sage)
by Mjverona
Citation:   Mjverona. "Experiments with Household Spices: An Experience with Cloves & Salvia officinalis (Sage) (exp77703)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77703

1 cig. smoked Salvia officinalis (plant material)
  1 cig. smoked Cloves (plant material)

Having some time to myself and no weed, I decided to try smoking some household stuff which I had lying around, cloves and sage. I saw some articles on these two spices online, so I decided to give them a shot. I rolled approximately 1.5 grams of each substance into a joint, smoked the Sage first then the cloves. I felt little to nothing, and woke up the next morning with my throat feeling more sore then it has ever been. Not recommended, buy ganja instead.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77703
Published: Mar 22, 2009Views: 41,162
Salvia officinalis (475), Cloves (412) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), General (1), Alone (16)