Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
A Bad Idea
Phenibut, Alprazolam & Topiramate
by brunettebarbie
Citation:   brunettebarbie. "A Bad Idea: An Experience with Phenibut, Alprazolam & Topiramate (exp77626)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2012. erowid.org/exp/77626

2 g oral Smarts - Phenibut (capsule)
  1 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam
  1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam
  100 mg oral Pharms - Topiramate (daily)

I took qty (8) 250 mg Phenibut capsules equaling 2grams that I acquired from a trusted online vendor. Never experimenting with them before I was exciting to see if they lived up to what Iíve read online. I was curious how they would mix with barbiturates. I searched and searched and could not find barely any information online. I acquired a xanax bar and snorted half the bar and chewed the other half. I also take topamax for migraine headaches (100mg daily).

This combination is a BAD IDEA!! It was like I had taken a massive dose of GHB. I slept throughout the night from the xanax, which was good, however the whole next day I could not walk, talk, anything. Iíve taken xanax bars before and been fine, especially the next day. Still 48 hours later I am in a stupor. My actions are slowed and the side effects that I live with daily from the topamax where quadruplified. The pins and needle feeling topamax gives me while on Phenibut/Xanax combo covered my whole body. I feel physically and emotionally numb and my body is sluggish and drained. If I would have tried this experiment in public I could have been date raped or ended up dead somewhere. DO NOT MIX Phenibut with Xanax!!!!!

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77626
Published: Feb 22, 2012Views: 16,407
Pharms - Topiramate (328), Smarts - Phenibut (379), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Alone (16)