Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Disappointed
Smoking Blends ('Smoke' & 'London Underground Dream')
by Damon
Citation:   Damon. "Disappointed: An Experience with Smoking Blends ('Smoke' & 'London Underground Dream') (exp77569)". Erowid.org. Mar 16, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77569

5 bowls smoked Products - Smoking Blends - Cannabis-Like (dried)

I'm an ex-pothead, and have recently been trying out legal highs. I have smoked spice silver, gold and diamond, as well as sence, exses, london underground dream and more.

This, 'Smoke' stuff is advertised as the best of them all. Some London underground dream is with the smoke as well. I had to wait a long time for them to arrive as they had to be treated by customs here in Australia. More money!

So I had been smoking sence a couple of days and my tolerance was up. I expected the smoke to get me really smashed again. The stuff looks alots better than sence. It looks like spice. So I had one bowl of smoke I felt a light buzz. The smoke is really harsh. So I mixed the smoke with the underground dream and had four more bowls. I felt a mild buzz for about half an hour.

This was less effect than if I had of kept smoking Sence. So I don't reccommend smoke or London undergroud dream. I'll stick to spice, exses, yucatan fire and sence, these definately do the job.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77569
Published: Mar 16, 2009Views: 10,214
Products - Other Cannabis-Like Smoking Blends (485) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)