Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends by Taking this Survey!
Soul Glow
Gabapentin
by Realm
Citation:   Realm. "Soul Glow: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp77143)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/77143

1800 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)

I started taking Gabapentin for depression about 5 months ago. Doc wouldn't prescribe me any 'real' anti-anxiety/depression pills like valium or xanax (maybe cause I told 'em I drink a lot... dumb mistake) so I was stuck with this. I got on the internet and checked out some reports on rec use and discovered it had some value to it. The doctor told me to take one 300 mg capsule 3 times a day... I took 6 all at once, like fuck it! An hour later I'm feelin' like Scarface. Nothing can stop me! I'm so 'ready'. Not out of control but no anxiety. I also suffer from social anxiety, but when I'm on G.P. I have no worries. I felt absolutely NORMAL.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77143
Published: Feb 9, 2019Views: 272
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)