Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Recreation?
Quetiapine (Seroquel) & Alcohol
by Lotus Blossom
Citation:   Lotus Blossom . "Recreation?: An Experience with Quetiapine (Seroquel) & Alcohol (exp76988)". Erowid.org. Feb 18, 2009. erowid.org/exp/76988

4 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  100 mg insufflated Pharms - Quetiapine (ground / crushed)

Bored at my house, my buddy and I decided to get drunk. We sipped from a bottle of Smirnoff and achieved something of a buzz. The liquor was fun, but my friend reminded me that I had a 200 mg Seroquel pill in my wallet. I ground the pill up, and snorted half of it, my friend finishing the other half. We left my house to walk around, at which point I started feeling disassociated from my brain. There was no euphoria, just this empty feeling. We bought cigarettes, and returned home, where my friend proceeded to fall asleep on my bed. I stayed awake, but wrestled with fatigue until a few friends came over to behold our dead-end night. My friend woke up and tried in vain to socialize. Everything he said seemed random. Everyone left 20 minutes later. I fell asleep instantly, waking up once to rinse my parched throat.

The next day, I was extremely irritable. Anything that had the potential to piss me off did. This drug is no fun.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76988
Published: Feb 18, 2009Views: 40,390
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)