Drug of Choice
Methadone
by mikep
Citation:   mikep. "Drug of Choice: An Experience with Methadone (exp76673)". Erowid.org. Feb 3, 2009. erowid.org/exp/76673

35 mg oral Methadone

I have been using methadone for about a year now. It's not prescribed, but it's an everyday thing.

I myself have very bad knees and I feel after working 8 hours a day in a warehouse it helps more then any other kind of drug. I have tried many drugs, such as Oxycodone, percocet, suboxone, dilauded, vicodin and of course methadone, and I find methadone is easily the best.

I also use this for recreational use when I buy extra. I usually take 30-40mgs a day normally but when I'm out partying I may take up to 100mgs in a day. THIS IS NOT WHAT I RECOMMEND, IT IS VERY DANGEROUS IF YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED IT OR DON'T KNOW YOUR TOLERANCE!!! I am not joking at all, this can be a very dangerous drug because of how long it takes to kick in and how long it lasts. It gives me a good feeling, an energetic feeling when I'm out partying, and a great, sinking into the couch feeling when I'm sitting back relaxing. I often get sleepy when I sit down to long, but then feel energized again as soon as I get moving again.

All in all, I love it and would never give it up for any other type or narcotic. It should be prescribed more often, it lasts for a good 24 hours, and helps any pain problem I could have.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76673
Published: Feb 3, 2009Views: 9,174
Methadone (166) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)