Safe and Fun Combination
MDMA & Amphetamines (Adderall)
by miss mandalynn
Citation:   miss mandalynn. "Safe and Fun Combination: An Experience with MDMA & Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp76625)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2021. erowid.org/exp/76625

30 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  T+ 11:00 1 tablet oral 5-Methoxymethylone (pill / tablet)

adderall and ecstasy

The other day my friend had given me an adderall xr capsule 30mg so I could stay awake for awhile, so I took it and I felt energized and very focused. Later that night one of my friends called me up asking me if I wanted to roll with her and some of our friends at a club, and I agreed. I was a little hesitant though because I was afraid mixing the two wouldnt be such a good combo. So I googled everything I could find on the subject matter. What I discovered is most people were against the whole idea saying it gave you bad trips and it could cause a potential heart attack, so naturally I was hesitant. But I said oh what the heck I took the adderall maybe around 2pm it shouldn't be too bad. So I popped a black mazzi around 1am and sure enough I had an amazing fucking time. My worries were all in vain my roll lasted a good 9 hrs it was amazing..

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 76625
Published: Oct 6, 2021Views: 317
Amphetamines (6), MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)