Horrible Experience, Deadly.
H.B. Woodrose
by SparLynx
Citation:   SparLynx. "Horrible Experience, Deadly.: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp76536)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/76536

2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 0:20 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 0:40 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 1:00 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 1:20 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 1:40 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 2:00 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 2:20 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I bought approximately 16 of the seeds at a local shop that sells herbs and they suggested that I buy Hawaiian Baby seeds rather then Morning Glory seeds because one needs less of them to achieve the same high.

I started taking 2 at a time every 20 minutes until I reached about 14-16 seeds. At first, my stomach hurt and ached for about an hour and I felt really uneasy almost sick. After about an hour I started getting mild hallucinations, got a bit happy, and started feeling almost drunk and was feeling good. 2 hours later, I started puking uncontrollably on myself for hours, started having a severe panic attack. The pain and confusion was so uncontrollable that I actually tried to kill myself. The night ended with me being taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 76536
Published: May 20, 2018Views: 665
H.B. Woodrose (26) : Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Unknown Context (20)