Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We take Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Instant Withdrawal
Buprenorphine with Naloxone (Suboxone)
by Peckerwood
Citation:   Peckerwood. "Instant Withdrawal: An Experience with Buprenorphine with Naloxone (Suboxone) (exp75705)". Erowid.org. Dec 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/75705

8.0 mg IV Pharms - Buprenorphine (ground / crushed)
  2.0 mg IV Naloxone (ground / crushed)

[Erowid Note: Intravenous (IV) injection of crushed pills/tablets can be very dangerous due to unknown substances, binders, and fillers present. Any substance injected directly into the blood stream should be very pure. Clean needles and medically appropriate techniques should be used to avoid serious injury or death.]

I've been an opiate addict for years and (of coarse) my preferred delivery system is injection. I got one of these orange octagons so like every thing else, I shot it. I experienced instant withdrawal symptoms (diahrea, nausea). My whole body went tingly and I experienced extreme vertigo. I later found out that there is another drug in this pill which is an opiate inhibitor. I have yet to take as directed so it may be very good. Just my 2 cents.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75705
Published: Dec 15, 2008Views: 34,432
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265), Naloxone (339) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)