Donate to Erowid with Cryptocurrency
We accept Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to support practical information about
psychoactive drugs. A great way to donate without lots of fees. Contribute a bit today!
Weaker Than I Expected
Salvia Divinorum Tea (5x extract)
by Eruntero
Citation:   Eruntero. "Weaker Than I Expected: An Experience with Salvia Divinorum Tea (5x extract) (exp75659)". Erowid.org. Sep 27, 2011. erowid.org/exp/75659

0.5 g oral Salvia divinorum (tea)

I decided to try salvia tea. I put 1g of 5x extract to boiling water kept it boiling for 10 minutes. I made up 2 cups. I gave one to my brother and drank one by myself. I was very bitter, so I put some honey into it.

After few minutes I felt somehow relaxed and clean-minded. After about 10 next minutes I begin to feel a bit sleepy. But this was weak and could possibly be even produced with placebo effect.

I expected it to be much stronger.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75659
Published: Sep 27, 2011Views: 8,753
Salvia divinorum (44) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Unknown Context (20)