Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Why Hello Adam Corrola
Ketamine
by Vandel
Citation:   Vandel. "Why Hello Adam Corrola: An Experience with Ketamine (exp7553)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2002. erowid.org/exp/7553

50 mg IM Ketamine
  T+ 0:03 50 mg IM Ketamine
  T+ 1:00 20 mg IM Ketamine

At about 10 o clock I was looking at the needle.. can I do it now?? I asked my friend. He was already high on weed and he said sure, but once you done, lets go to my basement.. I injected .5 ml's of Ketamine into my right arm and relaxed. Right before I put another .5 into my left arm, it kicked in in about 3 minutes. It was hard but I finally got it in. *relaxation of another kind* We were listening to loveline and Adam and Dr. Drew's voices combined with my friends.. I actually saw and spoke with Drew and Adam. I do not suggest listening to voices while on K tho. It might spark a bad K hole if the voices say something that brings up bad memories. Perhaps some Radiohead would be best.. Anyways, my arms got weird looking and everything formed in the shape of a triangle. Mini squares of light and color swirled about. I was aiming to go into an out of body experience.. it never happened but it was definately the best drug experience of my life.

Later I went into the basement stumbling about. While in my K hole my words splurged out yet were not potent enough to make any sense at all. I didn't even know wat I was saying half the time. I then injected .2 more and went with my friend to a shed so he could smoke weed. I couldn't smoke weed becuase of my drug testing. The K didn't show up in my tests at all. Clean as a whistle.. I smoked a ciggarette and it was the best cig of my life, the smoke was elegant and flowed perfectly. After that I stumbled about inside the house. Running made my stomach hurt though, and I almost threw up. Thank god I didn't eat be4 or after the K hole. Well, I plan on doing it again and again.. a great time in the end.. later

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 7553
Published: Jul 14, 2002Views: 10,240
Ketamine (31) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)