New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Effects of 8+ Pills
Ecstasy
by Fuzzy Logic
Citation:   Fuzzy Logic. "Effects of 8+ Pills: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp7547)". Erowid.org. Jun 23, 2001. erowid.org/exp/7547

BODY WEIGHT: 12.3 kg

I have been taking ecstasy for some time now, only recently have I encountered the harsher aspects of the after effects. I went to an 18hr dance event during which i consumed 9 pills, the loved up effect of the pills diminished after the fourth and I was taking them purely for the energy boost.

After the event I was naturaly very drained mentally and physically, two days afterward I hit a totally irrational depression, sobbing for no reason what so ever. Many days after the the event I was still suffering from a very strange eye condition which made me feel slightly nauseaous and unbalanced, movement of the eyes from left to right created a very odd feeling in my head (whether my eyes were open or closed).

This experience has left me very dubious as to whether I shall continue to take this drug as it was a very unpleasant comedown. What I know for sure is that I shall not take it at this quantity. I do not reccomend any more than 5-6 pills a night, otherwise the after effects can last for 7 days +.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 7547
Published: Jun 23, 2001Views: 13,712
MDMA (3) : Rave / Dance Event (18), Post Trip Problems (8), Health Problems (27)