Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Am I Crazy?
Cocaine & Crack
by M
Citation:   M. "Am I Crazy?: An Experience with Cocaine & Crack (exp75271)". Erowid.org. Nov 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/75271

repeated insufflated Cocaine
    repeated smoked Crack (freebase)

Cocaine Blackout

I have ADD (I don't know if this factor comes into play). I used to sit around with different groups of 'friends' and while doing mass amounts of lines, or smoking coke/crack, a few things occurred.

#1 I thought I was finding notes from one person in the group to the next, usually 'scratched' into toilet paper or plastic baggies. I heard this is called 'underground railroading'.

#2 The group would have me lay lines out for them. When I got my product out and opened the baggy, it seemed that a lot more product would dissapear, or the baggy would be missing and replaced with another one in my pocket with cut product the next time I got it out.

Was I tweaking, or could I have blacked out or been caused to blackout. I noticed they would usually carry a light device of some kind, like a flashlight. Would this have caused me to blackout somehow by shining it in my eyes? Am I crazy?

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 75271
Published: Nov 9, 2018Views: 655
Cocaine (13), Crack (82) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)