Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Smooth and Minty
Clonazepam
by trscalanderday
Citation:   trscalanderday. "Smooth and Minty: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp75210)". Erowid.org. Jul 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/75210

.5 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)

I've been having some pretty extreme stress at school the last few weeks leading up to finals. So, I decided to try a walkin with our family doctor. Within 15 minutes I was in and out. I got the prescription in 10 minutes, and began home to eat dinner. Anyways, after dinner I decide to take one of the Klonopin that was prescribed. Since I had eaten earlier and knew I wouldn't feel the effects for an hour or so. So I decided to crush em and sulfate them. The pill crushed up into a very light powderlike substance. So I roll up a bill and attack the mound. To extreme surprise, I had no pain, no burn, no irritation. It had a cool almost minty drip. I felt these effects within 5 minutes of insulfation: mild sedation (similar to ativan), euphoria (such as low dose of canabis). Not only that but the effects peaked just 25 minutes after taking it. Duration : 3 hours of high..

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75210
Published: Jul 17, 2018Views: 435
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)