Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Calming Use
Promethazine
by pillbox69
Citation:   pillbox69. "Calming Use: An Experience with Promethazine (exp75147)". Erowid.org. Feb 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/75147

25 mg oral Pharms - Promethazine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:40 50 mg oral Pharms - Promethazine (pill / tablet)

I have experienced with just about every pill under the sun.I have never tried Promethazine.Let me start off I was sick with food poising.my doc called in Promethazine.I laid down and took one 25 mg Promethazine.About 40 minutes later I was still feeling woozy so I took 2 additional 25 mg Promethazine.About twenty minutes later I started to feel relaxed.I lay there listening to music,feeling very relaxed.After a while I started getting tired so I decided to go to sleep.This experience was a good one.I will most likely use Promethazine again.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75147
Published: Feb 28, 2018Views: 3,487
Pharms - Promethazine (336) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Unknown Context (20)