Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Utter Isness
Phalaris Grass & Cannabis
by JollyRick
Citation:   JollyRick. "Utter Isness: An Experience with Phalaris Grass & Cannabis (exp74992)". Erowid.org. Dec 19, 2008. erowid.org/exp/74992

0.5 bowls smoked Phalaris Grass (dried)
  0.5 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Recently I found some phalaris grass growing in the middle of a field, harvested a few leaves and smoked then with cannabis, after drying, no extraction was used.

The utter isness of the universe poured forth. I was surrounded by red and orange lights. The music seemed to illuminate the design in things in brightly coloured symbols. I was drifting in a sea of buzzing trance and layed down on my bed, something intuitive in me made me put my thumb and index finger together and the energy was really intense in this position, like a fountain coming up out of my head and at the same time beyond my body and all things. I sensed myself and space around me constantly bouncing off each other. This must have been how the universe was created. I began to wonder how many universes were made in that instant, staring at the fleetwood mac poster on the wall. And it all happened again, and again, seemingly my whole life flashed before my eyes, but in a calm manner, it was just a thought pattern repeating, it is the stuff that makes up existence over time, a series of pictures shot in the same sequence.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74992
Published: Dec 19, 2008Views: 16,191
Phalaris Grass (174) : Combinations (3), General (1), Alone (16)