Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Head Felt Like A Balloon As I Laughed
Nitrous Oxide
by webefulish
Citation:   webefulish. "Head Felt Like A Balloon As I Laughed: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp74983)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/74983

 
DOSE:
1 hit inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

BODY WEIGHT: 100 lb


On this past halloween me and my friends were fresh out of weed and were looking for some cheap ways to get high. At some point in pondering easy cheap ways to get high nitrous oxide came to mind. We went down to the local stop and shop and bout some cans of whipped cream. We went to a spot and cracked the cans open. At first I inhaled 75 percent then two seconds later the remaining 25 percent. Almost instantly I started laughing. After laughing for about ten seconds my head began to feel like a balloon and felt like I was floating. This lasted about 30 seconds and was not very long. After the general high was over I felt very good and had an after affect of general happiness and jello legs for the next 45 minutes.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74983
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: Not Given 
Published: Jan 9, 2018Views: 623
[ View as PDF (for printing) ] [ View as LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Switch Colors ]
Nitrous Oxide (40) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.


Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults