Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Head Felt Like A Balloon As I Laughed
Nitrous Oxide
by webefulish
Citation:   webefulish. "Head Felt Like A Balloon As I Laughed: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp74983)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/74983

1 hit inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

On this past halloween me and my friends were fresh out of weed and were looking for some cheap ways to get high. At some point in pondering easy cheap ways to get high nitrous oxide came to mind. We went down to the local stop and shop and bout some cans of whipped cream. We went to a spot and cracked the cans open. At first I inhaled 75 percent then two seconds later the remaining 25 percent. Almost instantly I started laughing. After laughing for about ten seconds my head began to feel like a balloon and felt like I was floating. This lasted about 30 seconds and was not very long. After the general high was over I felt very good and had an after affect of general happiness and jello legs for the next 45 minutes.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74983
Published: Jan 9, 2018Views: 623
Nitrous Oxide (40) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)