Attentiveness Follow By Floating Relaxation
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by advcthc
Citation:   advcthc. "Attentiveness Follow By Floating Relaxation: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp74589)". Erowid.org. Jan 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/74589

15 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  15 mg insufflated Amphetamines (ground / crushed)

I woke up and before I even ate breakfast I popped half of the adderall xr pill and snorted the other half (30mg in all). On the bus I could really pick out pieces of layers of the music life just seemed smooth and it felt as if I had a purpose. First hour spanish brought around an energetic bingo game. I found myself extremely interested in it when usually I would think its a waste of time. At the end of second hour I could decipher small sounds, colors and lights out of the usual spectrum and range of hearing I would focus on these and be amused.

During third hour my worst class algebra I completely understood all that was going on and had no animosity to anyone in the class. I found myself ahead of the teacher on the problems and finished extremely fast. During health my attentiveness began to die down and with it came a floating happiness. I felt as if my heart was in my throat and constantly smiled. The day went on and I found the happy feeling remain until I got on the bus. The feelings of attentiveness, joy and other worldly understanding made it one of the best days at school yet.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74589
Published: Jan 18, 2018Views: 841
Amphetamines (6) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Performance Enhancement (50), School (35)