More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
Whip Cream in an Alley
Nitrous Oxide
by paper
Citation:   paper. "Whip Cream in an Alley: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp74340)". Erowid.org. Sep 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/74340

1 hit inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

first drug experience at 13

Me and my freind were looking forward to it all week. We were gonna bike to the corner store, buy a can of whip cream and milk it for the nitrous. So we finally left my house and went to the store. He stayed outside and watched our bikes.

We took the whip cream went into a nearby alley and popped off the cap. I inhaled first taking a 3 second long hit and then holding it for about 10 seconds. I first felt like paper but that was probably just the oxygen deprivation. Then I closed my eyes and felt like I was moving extremely fast. I flailed my arms violently and it felt really good and I felt as if my whole body was in the darkness. Then I continued to ride my bike and felt like I was flying 1000 feet in the sky. It was a wonderful experience and I plan to try nitrous again.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74340
Published: Sep 18, 2018Views: 247
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)