Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Threw Up and Very Somnolent
Buprenorphine with Naloxone (Suboxone)
by Smokey
Citation:   Smokey. "Threw Up and Very Somnolent: An Experience with Buprenorphine with Naloxone (Suboxone) (exp73977)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73977

8 mg oral Pharms - Buprenorphine
  T+ 0:00 2 mg oral Naloxone
  T+ 3:00 8 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine
  T+ 3:00 2 mg sublingual Naloxone

Recently I read a report after aquiring a Suboxone N8. After reading this report, I assumed 16mg wasn't even much of a dose. I found out later in the day by friends, 8mg is a dose someone who has ope tolerance takes every 12 hours, and 16mg is an OD.

I took one N8 8mg buprenorphine/2mg Naxolone pill but swallowed it. I then found out I was supposed to take it by tongue, so I took another N8 pill under the tongue 3 hours after swallowing one.

I threw up 20 times throughout the day, very somnolent, with a really weird fuzzy brain zappy feeling in my head all day. I had fallen asleep at times for almost more then a minute and wouldnt be woken up by a friend calling my name, she even touched me and moved me. By night time I'd fall asleep just leaning over a second, to wake up a minute later. The next morning I also threw up 8 times after eating cheese sandwitch.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73977
Published: Aug 28, 2018Views: 931
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)