Crash After Four Doses
MDMA
by Carlotta
Citation:   Carlotta. "Crash After Four Doses: An Experience with MDMA (exp73481)". Erowid.org. Feb 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73481

4   MDMA (blotter / tab)
      Pharms - Fluoxetine (pill / tablet)

I spent about three days taking blue dolphins and other tabs. The high was fantastic, but when it finally wore off, I became sad enough to kill myself.

The strongest feeling I had was that I was a terrible, worthless person, and that the world was sad and dirty. I found myself pacing and crying and fidgeting. I could not close my eyes to sleep, and I very badly wanted to be held.

My mind replayed every 'bad' or stupid thing I'd ever done, over and over, and I felt like I deserved to die.

I found that taking a low dose of Prozac as I was coming down helped lessen my crashes. I have clinical depression, so any break from my gloominess, like the one Ex provides, works really well. When I'm depressed and coming out of a happy experience back to my sadness, I guess a crash is to be expected.

Four tabs is a bit much for me, and after the second, the effects just aren't as strong.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73481
Published: Feb 4, 2018Views: 741
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)