New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art!
Donate $30 or more & get a piece of displayable blotter art,
some signed and limited edition. They make great framable gifts!
Much Better Alcohol-Free
Piperazines - BZP
by Captain
Citation:   Captain. "Much Better Alcohol-Free: An Experience with Piperazines - BZP (exp73339)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2011. erowid.org/exp/73339

3 tablets oral Piperazines - BZP

BODY WEIGHT: 13.5 kg

Started around about 5pm, I had originally intended to have a few drinks (alcohol) this evening, but a friend had bought some pills called 'triptastic' (containing BZP, about 150mg in the three pills per pack) from the internet (BZP is legal in the UK).

Anyway I thought what the hell, as I'd taken things along this line before at strawberry fair (Cambridge festival held each June), although this was the first time I'd taken them without being drunk.

My advice: Don't drink at all if you're planning to take these! I found the effect is much more intense, quite similar to magic mushrooms.

I had expected them to take about 2 hours to have any effect, but was pleasantly surprised when after about 30 minutes I started to feel a bit tingly and light headed. This intensified gradually, although not in an unpleasant way, until it hit a peak after about an hour, which then plateaued and lasted for several more hours.

I felt very chatty (unfortunate because there was nobody to talk to!) and wanted to walk around a lot, but other than that just spaced out. A good experience in my view.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73339
Published: Feb 19, 2011Views: 4,311
BZP (101) : General (1), Alone (16)