Naloxone Access & Experience Survey
Help out researchers at Emory University School of Medicine by answering a short 5-15 minute survey on your thoughts about and experiences with naloxone and opiates. [ Go To Survey ]
Experiment
Salvia splendens
by Jawman
Citation:   Jawman. "Experiment: An Experience with Salvia splendens (exp73325)". Erowid.org. Aug 22, 2008. erowid.org/exp/73325

5 flowers smoked Salvia splendens (dried)

I've been reading about salvia splendens for awhile. This is my 1st contact with this substance.

I bought a plant and let it grow for a few days. It is flowering nicely now so I picked 5 flowers off the top of the plant. I let them dry in the window sill on a plate for 24 hours then placed them in my bowel and took the first hit. It was very smooth, a little weird taste but with the same taste as salvia divinorum.

After about 30 seconds my body felt very heavy and noticed a very small visuals, not alot just a very little. I smoked the next 2 hits and the bowel was cashed the heaviness gave me a high somewhere between salvia div and dxm. After 10 mins the heaviness lifted and I felt really really great just happy about everything. This lasted for about 2 hours. Afterwards there was no hangover and withdrawal. No side effects.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73325
Published: Aug 22, 2008Views: 7,161
Salvia splendens (181) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)