Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
My Steps Are Heavy and My Sense of Balance Is Off
Tiagabine
by sebastian
Citation:   sebastian. "My Steps Are Heavy and My Sense of Balance Is Off: An Experience with Tiagabine (exp73308)". Erowid.org. May 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73308

12 mg oral Pharms - Tiagabine (pill / tablet)

A Light Weed/Alcohol Crossover

I took 3 Gabitril around 1 or 2am and started to feel it's effects at around 4:30am. My vision sort of skips around, and I don't feel like I'm totally aware of myself. When I walk my steps are heavy and my sense of balance is off. It feels like if I took a tiny hit of marijuana and a couple sips of alcohol. Personally I like it. It makes me kind of tired, and quite hot.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73308
Published: May 14, 2018Views: 1,412
Pharms - Tiagabine (334) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)