Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
And I Think To Myself..What A Wonderful World
Ecstasy
by Star Eclipse
Citation:   Star Eclipse. "And I Think To Myself..What A Wonderful World: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp7327)". Erowid.org. Jun 15, 2001. erowid.org/exp/7327

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Louis Armstrong puts it best...what a wonderful world. This was the first and still is the only drug (excluding herb) I have taken. Well equipped with herb (very very good), evian, and strawberry gum....a little Pete Tong and Paul Oakenfold. I found beauty and the mysterious night to be at it's best. I was full of light and energy...everyone I was with I fell in love with.

Massages and touch were beyond incredible. I was the epitome that night of pure ectasy. Every touch and sound and word that came out of my friends mouths was so pure and true and untainted. I felt beautiful..I was beautiful. I had no inhibitions...I have no regrets. We danced and talked and smiled...ah did I smile. I smiled so much my jaw hurt for days. The experience lasted for about 5 hours for me at which point I began to come down at about 6:00 am. I was first dissapointed to see the sun come up.

Until I peeked outside and felt like I had seen the morning for the very first time. The birds sounded so full of melody and innocence. I felt like a child again. I also experienced something very interesting.....I was listening to a particular track on resident CD 2(I feel wonderful..) and saw a triangle of small pink lights dancing in front of my face, twirling to the beat of the music. I will never be the same. And I think to myself......what a wonderful WORLD!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 7327
Published: Jun 15, 2001Views: 5,192
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Mystical Experiences (9), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2)