Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Care and Comfort
Fentanyl & Cannabis
by Dozer
Citation:   Dozer. "Care and Comfort: An Experience with Fentanyl & Cannabis (exp73218)". Erowid.org. Apr 28, 2016. erowid.org/exp/73218

transdermal Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)
    smoked Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)

I use 75mcg/hr Fentanyl patches while recovering from a botched back surgery and am awaiting another one. After wearing one for 3 days, there is still gel left in it (which I have found more potent than gel taken from a new patch). I make a small hole in it then squeeze a very small amount out and place it on a piece of aluminum foil. **I ONLY USE SINGLE THICKNESS. I DON'T FOLD IN HALF.

I light in and inhale until it stops sizzling. After 30 seconds I was warm and very fuzzy. This lasted about 15 minutes. Usually I will first smoke a bowl of weed and that way when the 'Dragon' is wearing off, the weed is coming on strong.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73218
Published: Apr 28, 2016Views: 2,505
Pharms - Fentanyl (223), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), General (1), Alone (16)