My Pink Mistress
Oxymorphone
by Opiateman
Citation:   Opiateman. "My Pink Mistress: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp73162)". Erowid.org. Jun 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73162

4 mg IV Pharms - Oxymorphone

[Erowid Note: Intravenous (IV) injection of crushed pills/tablets can be very dangerous due to unknown substances, binders, and fillers present. Any substance injected directly into the blood stream should be very pure. Clean needles and medically appropriate techniques should be used to avoid serious injury or death.]

Well, about 6 months ago, a friend of mine was able to get ahold of some pink pills called Oxymorphone (Opana). He said to be careful, they were pretty strong, and being an experienced opiate abuser, I took *some* precaution. I was told they were 8mg pills, whether or not this is completely true I'm not sure, just because I've recently looked them up, and found that the IR (instant release) version of these pills are either 1mg 5mg or 10mg (??)

Well, anyways, I broke up half the pill, and gave the other half to my girlfriend, who also (sadly) is an opiate addict. We proceeded to scoop the powder into our spoons, and cooked them to a light boil, dropped in the cotton, ect ect ect. I have also done these pills and bypassed the cooking process all together, and still had the same effect.

I registered, dark red, and pushed the plunger down. Within 5-10 seconds I began to feel a rush similar to hydromorphone (Dilaudid) but much more powerful, with a warm feeling starting in my back, and working its way throughout my body. Bliss, as close to heaven as I can get.

Now I'm pretty experienced in the opiate field, everything from popping percocets and hydrocodones, to shooting roxicottons, oxycottons, morphine, hydromorphone, ect ect. Oxymorphone, in my opinion, blows all these other pain killers out of the water, hands down. I'm used to doing atleast 100mg of SOMEthing every day, usually roxis, but I'd take half of one of these 'Pinks' over a 30mg roxi anyday. I've done my fair share of heroin, but it seems that around here, most of the shit is cut pretty bad and usually just a waste of my time, so I stick to pharms.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73162
Published: Jun 5, 2018Views: 1,794
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Preparation / Recipes (30), First Times (2)