Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Worst Experience Ever
Oxycodone
by darthtater
Citation:   darthtater. "Worst Experience Ever: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp73078)". Erowid.org. Mar 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73078

30 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

So I was curious as to how Oxycontin felt, I heard it was pretty good. My mom about 2 months earlier got surgery and was prescribed Oxycontin. Today I decide to try it, so I chop it up into a fine powder and snort about 2 a half pills. I started out feeling great! But then later on I started feeling incredibly nauseous. I got paranoid and looked up the overdose effects. I had some of them, My pupils were small, my skin was pale, and I felt dizzy, sick and confused. Later I went to go take a piss and I couldn't! It was really weird. I got so paranoid that I refused to go to sleep. So I sat up for about 20 minutes in my computer chair, and then I started to pass out, but I hit my head really hard on my bed post and it woke me back up and I immediately started puking. After wards I felt a whole lot better. No Oxycontin for me ever again, I think I'll stick with good ol' Mary Jane.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73078
Published: Mar 26, 2018Views: 1,583
Oxycodone (176) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)