Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
I Officially Give Up...
Morning Glory
by ivegivenup...
Citation:   ivegivenup.... "I Officially Give Up...: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp72981)". Erowid.org. Apr 3, 2020. erowid.org/exp/72981

250 seeds oral Morning Glory

I heard about MG seeds and thought it sounded pretty cool. I've been trying to locate LSD for a good two months and couldnít find anything. So I thought that LSA would be similar and I could easily get the seeds from target or home depot or whatever. So I did some more research and found the instructions on extracting LSA from the seeds using alcohol. I did it but it didnít work. I thought about it and guessed what went wrong. I ground the seeds in a coffee grinder and the heat might have destroyed the LSA. I used zippo fuel instead of petroleum ether. After soaking in the fuel, I let it dry in the sun. Probably destroyed the LSA there too. I only had 80 proof alcohol. When the extraction was complete I drank the LSA laced shot. I felt more buzzed of the alcohol than anything else. I also made tea by putting ground seeds in water with some lemon in it for a week. Twice. Nothing happened. Now I straight up chewed 250 of these suckers 5 minutes ago in my last attempt at tripping off of MG seeds.

The only experience with psychedelics is with a Ĺ 8th + 1 gram of shrooms. I was a vegetable on the couch and I didnít do any research on them so I didnít know what would happen so I didnít get the full experience. I was blazed too, I donít know if that affects the trip. I bet it makes it better. But I was kinda new to smoking and it was an opportunity me and my stepbro took advantage of.

7:00 Pm
Ate 250 MG seeds in the bathroom so as nobody would know any better if I threw up or anything.

7:09
Feeling sick. Took ginger extract before to help with nausea. Its not working.

7:45
Took a shower and more ginger. Feeling a little better. It just feels like there is something heavy in my stomach. Still uncomfortable though. Not feeling anything yet.

8:20
Not feeling anything still. If anything was going to happen shouldnít it have happened yet? I havenít thrown up yet on the plus side. I'm gonna go downstairs where my mom, bro and momís boyfriend is. Hope I donít start tripping around them. (my thighs are kinda sore. I think I remember muscle soreness can be associated with LSD???)

Around 9:20 I ate some food and laid down on the couch feeling a little sick, but on the whole, ok. 9:45 I threw up to get rid of the seeds. When I did I couldnít help but notice that they were half digested and if there LSAís in the seeds, I would have absorbed them. It is now 11:37 (T+4.5 hours) and I'm not tripping.
It is now 11:37 (T+4.5 hours) and I'm not tripping.
Maybe I'm not doing it right. Maybe I threw up too early. Maybe I didnít chew the seeds thoroughly.

My conclusion: if there are LSAís in Morning Glory seeds, then I have failed to dose on them or extract them in any way. I officially give up. Donít worry though, my efforts will now go into finding actual LSD. This kid fucked me out of 50$ once for four hits of cid. He gave me four squares of GRAPH PAPER. Even I'm not that stupidÖ.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72981
Published: Apr 3, 2020Views: 365
Morning Glory (38) : Alone (16), What Was in That? (26), Retrospective / Summary (11)