Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Too Much
Ketamine
by Big mistake
Citation:   Big mistake. "Too Much: An Experience with Ketamine (exp7293)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2002. erowid.org/exp/7293

400 mg insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)

I got a hold of some liquid K, heated it and had pure crystals. NOTE: if you heat it to get powder, be careful, it has a very distinct odor. I took approx 400 mg, way more than I intended. I snorted it at 1:00 AM. I was barely able to make it back to my bed, I felt really disoriented and knew I had to lie down. I lost total touch of time, had a horrible trip where I thought I lost touch with reality forever. Like if a webpage was how we view life, all 5 senses and whatnot, I was stuck looking at html, the raw code, I kept seeing my brain in a kind of dank wet cavern.

Then I would come back into the real world (my bed late at night I mean) and I realized I was covered in vomit, and was almost constantly spitting something up. It was all over my bed, my pillow, the floor, and me. I tried sitting up but I fell back into the bed, onto something wet. At around 5:30 am, I was able to stand, but barely, I staggered all over, and ran into several walls, my desk, my dresser, etc. I attempted to clean up the puke off the floor, tore the comforter off my bed.

I had to stay home sick that day, could hardly walk straight at 7 am. I tried to drink some water, and before I put the glass down I was barfing again. About three hours later I tried again to eat something but was unsuccessful, more puking. Around noon I was able to keep water down. All in all, itís sad, this was my first experience with k, I was actually looking forward to it, but I took too much and ruined any and all experiences with the drug. I am sure itís much different in mild doses but be careful!

When dealing with pure K, there isn't a big difference between too little and too much. I have decided not to try it again, as now even the sight of the stuff makes me sick. Have fun and be careful!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 7293
Published: Jul 14, 2002Views: 23,569
Ketamine (31) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Overdose (29), Alone (16)