New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art!
Donate $30 or more & get a piece of displayable blotter art,
some signed and limited edition. They make great framable gifts!
Middle Eastern Excellence
Tobacco
by Darren
Citation:   Darren. "Middle Eastern Excellence: An Experience with Tobacco (exp72744)". Erowid.org. Jun 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72744

1 bowl smoked Tobacco

My first experience with tobacco was about a week ago. It was summer, a bright, warm day. I was home that day, my parents were at work, and I was unsupervised. I knew where they kept the hookah and tobacco, and I decided to try it. I found the tobacco molasses in the freezer, and the hookah was easily found.

I filled it with water, stuck the neck piece in, and packed a bowl of the mint flavored tobacco molasses. I lit up a coal, and waited for the tobacco to heat up. I attached my hose and puffed some air through the hookah. The tobacco was well lit now, so I took a long drag. The smoke was smooth and minty. Nothing yet. I took a few more puffs on the thing.

I felt a warmth come over me, like I was standing right next to a heater. I took a couple more drags, and I had a really good buzz going in the front of my brain. The mint smoke was swirling my thoughts; I felt really energized, yet also really sleepy. Like I have a lot of energy, but don't feel like doing anything. Then I felt like I had to lie down. I moved the hookah, stimulated the coal, and lay back on the cool cement. I felt really heavy, but also like I was vibrating slightly.

After a few more drags, I felt really dizzy and the thought of another puff sickened me. I disposed of the coal and charred tobacco, and put the hookah away. I proceeded to fall asleep on the couch and have absolutely no dreams at all. Overall, it was a very nice experience and I will do it again sometime.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72744
Published: Jun 9, 2018Views: 423
Tobacco (47) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4), Preparation / Recipes (30), First Times (2)