Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
How Good Could A 'Legal' Drug Be?
Salvia divinorum
by Koz
Citation:   Koz. "How Good Could A 'Legal' Drug Be?: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp727)". Erowid.org. Aug 1, 2000. erowid.org/exp/727

2 hits inhaled Salvia divinorum (plant material)

I had just talked to my friend in school that told me he had some legal drug that got him really trashed. My experience with these so-called 'legal' drugs is that they are all scams, and none of them will get you anything but a headache. Oh how I was wrong. I got to his house, and he showed me the bottle. It said 'Sage Incense'. I laughed, and thought he must have been some kind of liar, or they were all playing a joke on me.

I took one big hit out of a dry-bog, and nothing happened for like 10 seconds. I took another one. 10 seconds went by, and I asked him how long it would take to kick in.

He said around 5 minutes, but by the time he was done with his sentence, the entire room sank, and my vision was going in and out. I broke out hysterically laughing, and couldn't stop. I tried to tell him to pass me another hit, but it all came out in jibberish. After 15 minutes of this, (which seemed like 1 minute) I got a hot flash all over my body, then I just felt high. It was the most intense experience I have ever had off of 2 hits of anything.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 727
Published: Aug 1, 2000Views: 11,717
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)