Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Scary Sight in the Rearview Mirror
Hydrocodone
by carrollton
Citation:   carrollton. "Scary Sight in the Rearview Mirror: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp72666)". Erowid.org. Apr 15, 2020. erowid.org/exp/72666

oral Hydrocodone (daily)
  20 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

Hydrocodone Hallucination

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

I had been taking up to 20 mg of hydrocodone everyday for about a week ever since I quit smoking pot.
It was just a regular day hanging out with all my friends(they had all got high while I popped my pills). I was driving the car around since my friends were too stoned to function. Nothing out of the the ordinary happened while I was with other people, the trouble started when I was on my way home.

While driving home I was checking to see if anyone was behind me in my rearview mirror. When I looked back I saw what looked like a ragdoll with no eyes and its mouth sewn shut. Of course this made me jump. I was shocked at what I had just seen. I looked back in the mirror again and didn't see anything, but this didn't calm me down from the first sight. I hurried home after that and thoroughly searched my car for something that I could've mistaken for the ragdoll. I found nothing.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72666
Published: Apr 15, 2020Views: 555
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)