Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Energy! Lots of Energy
Ephedrine
by TheCatCameBack
Citation:   TheCatCameBack. "Energy! Lots of Energy: An Experience with Ephedrine (exp72663)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2021. erowid.org/exp/72663

25 mg   Ephedrine

People seem to prefer adderall to anything else for quick energy, well I was diagnosed with ADD so adderall, focalin, and dexedrine don't seem to have the same effects as normal people. Ephedrine however is a different story.

I first took it to help lose weight. At 180lbs and 5'8 I'm pretty good looking but would like to lose another 20lbs, if anything this will help keep my appetite under control.

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

Within an hour I felt speedy. Like high octane, I could run a mile in a minute speedy. My heart and body felt fine, nothing negative to report. I did however find myself speeding in my car and taking some risky moves but once I realized I was doing it I kept it in check.

Far better than adderall IMO, but then again I have ADD.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72663
Published: Oct 18, 2021Views: 327
Ephedrine (23) : Glowing Experiences (4), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Various (28)