Flying with Aggie
Amanitas - A. muscaria
by Aldousage
Citation:   Aldousage. "Flying with Aggie: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria (exp72490)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72490

15 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)

A few months ago, my wife and I began experimenting with varying doses of the Siberian strain of amanita muscaria which we'd purchased from a well-known 'shamanic' online source. We started at 4 grams each, and both experienced no activity whatsoever.

At 8 grams apiece, there was a recognized increase in saliva production, but nothing else.

Finally, at a dose of 15 grams each, effects are noticed. Following is a brief report on the experience.

00:00: We're both wondering whether or not we've purchased a load of non-active material, but trying to keep our minds open. It's about 6:00pm

1:00: As with the 8 gram dose, we both notice our mouths watering. A new development I notice is that I'm urinating A LOT. Every ten or twelve minutes, in fact (nope - we ain't drinkin' it).

2:00: Still not noticing anything, apart from the increase in waterworks.

2:30: Whoah. Something funny's going on here... My wife has the giggles, rather suddenly. The sound of her laughter fills me with joy - even moreso than it would normally. We realize, together, that we're high on Fly Agaric.

3:00: My wife and I both decide to go outside. It looks like it might rain, but somehow, this doesn't keep us from travelling out into the night.

4:00: Back from a walk/skip/dance to and from nowhere in particular. Laughter and smiles all the way, despite the rain that began shortly after we left our house.

4:30: Lying down together on the living room floor, listening to Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells II. My wife, who suffers from acute migraines, nearly cries with joy at the wonderful reprieve from her ongoing suffering.

5:00: It's a little after 11:30pm, and time for bed. After a highly-agreeable roll in the hay, we kiss each other and drift off into a long, peaceful sleep.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72490
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 241
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Small Group (2-9) (17)