responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Who Would Have Thought It Could Be Fun?!
Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by rookie4life
Citation:   rookie4life. "Who Would Have Thought It Could Be Fun?!: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp72396)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2019. erowid.org/exp/72396

100 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)

Snorting Wellbutrin

I have been taking wellbutrin for the past 3 months and read online that you can snort it. I crushed up one of my 100 mg SR pills and removed the coating. When I snorted it there was a slight burn nothing major. It didn't have an awful taste at all. After 5 mintues I started to feel myself peaking up. After 20 mins I noticed how loud the music was and clear. Everything was so clear and vivid. It numbed my nose, throat and mouth almost similar to coke. Wow, who would of thought wellbutrin could be recreational!!!!

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72396
Published: Oct 18, 2019Views: 8,713
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Unknown Context (20), Music Discussion (22), First Times (2), General (1)