Bad Trip
Cannabis
by soljaboy
Citation:   soljaboy. "Bad Trip: An Experience with Cannabis (exp72351)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72351

oral Alcohol (liquid)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I will make this short. One night me and my friends got a hotel room and decided to kick it. Me and my friends smoked the whole blunt and start drinking again. One of my friends curled up and went to bed almost immediately after smoking the joint, the other one kindda lay down on the bed. Approximately 5 minutes after smoking I felt this intense rush going through my head and my heart start to beat fast as hell. I could hear my heart pound like crazy. I felt like I was losing my mind and almost wanted to kill myself just to stop what was happening. I couldn't really tell if I was feeling cold or hot, so I hopped in the shower and doused myself with water just to feel cold again so I would turn the water hot , and feel hotter , so I would turn it cold again - I felt like I was in hell lol. It finally wore off after a couple hours. It was one of the scariest moments of my life, I hate to lose control of myself so I will let off the weed for a while. thanks for reading

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72351
Published: Feb 6, 2018Views: 631
Cannabis (1) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), General (1)