New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Bad Mood Swings, Agression
Atomoxetine (Strattera)
by Toriam
Citation:   Toriam. "Bad Mood Swings, Agression: An Experience with Atomoxetine (Strattera) (exp72203)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2009. erowid.org/exp/72203

18 mg oral Pharms - Atomoxetine (daily)

Note: I am getting off Wellbutrin XL as all this happened, so a little might be due to that

I was prescribed Strattera to possibly help with post stroke attention problems, as they didn't seem to getting much better with time and I needed some help with it. My new psychiatrist didn't listen to me for long before she started to throw samples at me. Anyway, I started a few days later, and a few hours later I noticed a change in mood, I was hyper mentally. I could focus a little better, so I blew it off. I slept 4 hours more than usual that night, and got very tired about 10 hours after taking it. Over the next two days, my mood swings got worse, went from bad depression to a good mood to hostility to bad anxiety. I stopped taking it the 4th day. I am on another medicine for mood swings, Trileptal, which has worked well for over a year. There were many times I was desperate to be doing something but couldn't collect my thoughts enough to get started.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72203
Published: Nov 6, 2009Views: 13,048
Pharms - Atomoxetine (316) : Health Problems (27), Medical Use (47), Depression (15), Not Applicable (38)