Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
No Definite Effects!
Oxiracetam
by empyrean
Citation:   empyrean. "No Definite Effects!: An Experience with Oxiracetam (exp71868)". Erowid.org. Oct 17, 2015. erowid.org/exp/71868

1 g oral Smarts - Oxiracetam (liquid)

I've been supplementing with Oxiracetam for about 4 days now trying various doses around 800-1200mg. I usually put the powder in fruit smoothie in the morning (I only dose once a day). So far I haven't noticed any nootropic effects. I do notice a slight nervousness/agitation and I occasionally find myself clenching my jaw.

I'll try it for a few more days and pay careful attention to whether my memory or vocabulary improves.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 71868
Published: Oct 17, 2015Views: 2,641
Smarts - Oxiracetam (565) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)