It's Erowid's 20th Anniversary!
Help us keep going for another twenty with a small donation?
Erowid is a global information resource. We're an educational non-profit working to provide an honest look at psychoactives. Accurate info is required in order to move forward with research, drug law reform, and safer use. This work is made possible by small donations and memberships (get our newsletter!).
Useless for Me
Melatonin
by Awake
Citation:   Awake. "Useless for Me: An Experience with Melatonin (ID 71721)". Erowid.org. Jun 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71721

DOSE: 18 mg oral Melatonin (pill / tablet)

I looked around this site for sleep aids. I came across Melatonin, having tried everything else; I figured I would give it a go. I walked down to the store and picked up a bottle for 12 dollars. I took six 3mg pills last night; just to clarify, I am an insomniac. I still havenít fallen asleep. I have a natural high tolerance to everything, so it could just be me. It was a waste of money. It had absolutely no effect on me.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71721