Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Useless for Me
Melatonin
by Awake
Citation:   Awake. "Useless for Me: An Experience with Melatonin (exp71721)". Erowid.org. Jun 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71721

18 mg oral Melatonin (pill / tablet)

I looked around this site for sleep aids. I came across Melatonin, having tried everything else; I figured I would give it a go. I walked down to the store and picked up a bottle for 12 dollars. I took six 3mg pills last night; just to clarify, I am an insomniac. I still havenít fallen asleep. I have a natural high tolerance to everything, so it could just be me. It was a waste of money. It had absolutely no effect on me.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71721
Published: Jun 15, 2008Views: 13,030
Melatonin (94) : First Times (2), Alone (16)