Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Spacey Side Effects
Lyrica
by Windhill
Citation:   Windhill. "Spacey Side Effects: An Experience with Lyrica (exp71718)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2010. erowid.org/exp/71718

150 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (pill / tablet)

I tried Lyrica to help with neuropathic leg pain. Starting dose was 50 mg at bedtime, titrated up to 150mg.

Definitely no euphoria. It seemed to help with the pain after about 2 weeks, but left me spaced out and greatly affected my ability to concentrate in the daytime.

I stopped taking it after about 5 weeks, and the concentration issues cleared up after a few days. I wouldn't try it again. Definitely not the magic bullet I had hoped for......

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71718
Published: Feb 22, 2010Views: 13,378
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Medical Use (47), Unknown Context (20)