Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
I Though I Went Blind for a Few Minutes
Nitrous Oxide
by Reggie
Citation:   Reggie. "I Though I Went Blind for a Few Minutes: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp71677)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/71677

3 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

One time me and my friend Krys were hanging out at my friend Rob's house whose dad was in jail so we were partying it up. I bought 50 whip its and me and Krys went into the walk in closet. I sat down and Krys turned the light off. I put 3 whip-it's simultaneously into the baloon. I then inhaled and held it.

At first I heard the 'whomp-whomp-whomp' and then it went black (even though it was almost completely dark anyway and I saw 2 flashing lights and that was it, it was like I was trapped in my head and I couldn't see anything. I freaked out and was like
'dude!'
'what the fuck!'
'Are the lights off?!?!'
And then krys was like
'yeah'

And then I could see again, but it was scary shit I though I was like either blind or stuck in like some kind of retarded vegetable state.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71677
Published: Feb 6, 2018Views: 565
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)