Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Heavily Sedated
Oxymorphone
by n8
Citation:   n8. "Heavily Sedated: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp71645)". Erowid.org. Feb 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/71645

40 mg   Pharms - Oxymorphone (pill / tablet)

I have taken opana 40 mg tablets a few times in the last few months and I have never felt anything as strong as they are. The feeling is comparable to what I would estimate to be 25-30 Vicoden ES. I imagine they are very similar to Oxycontin, but I have never tried them. Taking Opana made me surely doped out of my mind for 4 or 5 hours. The only drawback is they make me extremely nauseous, and eating or drinking anything will almost surely cause vomiting.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71645
Published: Feb 11, 2018Views: 1,011
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)