Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Good Times
Ephedrine
by Sub
Citation:   Sub. "Good Times: An Experience with Ephedrine (exp71442)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2009. erowid.org/exp/71442

25 mg oral Ephedrine (capsule)

My first experience was by myself in my house. A friend gave me a pill to try out so on a Saturday I took it.

2pm-popped 1 ephedrine capsule with 25mg dose.

about 2:40pm I started to notice an elevated heart rate and a great sense of energy. Mouth is extremely dry and water doesn't last very long. My mind feels a bit cloudy.

3:00pm-I have a tremendous amount of productive energy. I have so much energy that I do all my chores and clean the entire house for no reason. My heart rate is much higher and I am sweating while sitting. When I close my eyes, I feel like I am floating. I feel so much stronger and capable of anything. I have little sense of pain and minor annoyances don't bug me. There is no way I would be able to read a book now.

6:00pm-Time passed quickly and it felt like only 15 minutes went by. My feet hurt for some reason. My energy level is down as well.

7:30pm-Extra boost is completely gone. I still have energy but nothing significant. I am going to sleep well tonight.

My conclusion about ephedra- A little bit of ephedra goes along way and makes me feel much better than being drunk.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71442
Published: Jan 9, 2009Views: 37,037
Ephedrine (23) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1), Alone (16)