Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Treating Anxiety
Pregabilin (Lyrica)
by Smitty
Citation:   Smitty. "Treating Anxiety: An Experience with Pregabilin (Lyrica) (exp71376)". Erowid.org. May 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71376

450 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (daily)

I was prescribed lyria after many years of fruitless searching medical officials for an effective relief for my anxiety. I had previously been prescribed prozac and olanzapine with no helpful results. I am also on subutex for opiate use, which came about due to my anxiety. I can confidently say that lyrica has offered help rendered effective only by benzodiazapines before, and benzos are only effective for a week or two. Anyway, lyrica has offered me a new lease of life, I am now almost anxiety free, and I was CHRONICLY afflicted by this mental disease. God bless this wonderful drug.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 71376
Published: May 24, 2008Views: 18,056
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Health Benefits (32), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)