Cold Then Sweating But Always Concentrating
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Daniel
Citation:   Daniel. "Cold Then Sweating But Always Concentrating: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp71324)". Erowid.org. Jan 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/71324

5 mg insufflated Amphetamines (ground / crushed)
  5 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)

I have heard good things and bad things about adderall. Most of the cons were because it wasn't a strong enough high, but my personal experience was successful.

I woke up early in the morning before I had to got to school. I snorted half a 10mg pill (snorted 5mg) and took the rest orally. About 6 minutes later while waiting for my ride, I got the chills going from the top of my head down to my feet (it was a VERY pleasant feeling). Once I got to school I notice that I was very talkative which isnít normal for me. I didnít have any anxiety about ANYTHING. I was overall more optimistic. By the time I got to class I was in a state of concentration. I would listen to every single word and analyze what it meant.
I had periods where I would be shivering cold (normal for my school) and other times where I would randomly start sweating. It was a great study drug since I didnít have any trouble with my test. These symptoms continued throughout the day.

By the end of the day, I was staring at walls just thinking of random things that didnít really matter. I was almost in a trance of some sort. I didnít sleep all that much that night, which caused me to be very sleepy the next day. I enjoyed adderall because it made me outgoing and not worried about what others think.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71324
Published: Jan 18, 2018Views: 818
Amphetamines (6) : Performance Enhancement (50), General (1), School (35)